Monday, June 4, 2007

The road to success??.. Is always under construction.
I can afford to fail ..but cannot stand not giving it a try..

I make my own decisions, and stand by them whatever be the consequences. I plan a lot..& beleive in Competetion..'Being Ahead' is what I love!..A leader by birth!
Em' bit too professional for my age..but who cares!
Planing..Working & Winning... gives me confidence.
& This confidence gets me success ;)

Life is all about moving on :) Keep the sweet memories on and off the not so sweet ones ..

Live and let live...peace luv and harmony is what I intend for.
I think I am a perfect blend of maturity and emotions..
Illogical people..Not allowed!

Can never stake my career and freedom for anything..
Wish to do a lot; have just started!
....World has still to see a lot of me!

No comments: